Today Susie and Geoff O’de over at Master PLR launched their Health and Wellness PLR Membership and they are giving it away at a steal for only $10 per month!
Check out what you’ll get:
- 10 High-Quality Articles
- 10 Social Media Posters
- eBook Created From the Articles with Graphics
- Professional eCover Graphics
This month’s topic is on Anti-Aging. Here are the topics you’ll get:
- Anti-Aging Benefits of Boron
- Anti Aging Remedies for Crow’s Feet
- Anti Aging Supplements
- Can You Reverse the Aging Process
- Drink Water – The Fountain of Youth
- Facial Exercises to Help the Signs of Aging
- How to Improve Skin Elasticity
- Natural Botox Alternatives
- Resveratrol for Anti-Aging
- Your Metabolism and Aging
You might be wondering how to use the articles, as well as the eBook and not give your customer’s the same content.
I’d give them both. Gasp. :0) There are a couple of ways that you can do it.
1. Offer only a few of the blog posts and link to the eBook to purchase or as an opt-in.
2. Put every single article on your blog post and then at the end of each create an opt-in form and tell them you have compiled an eBook of your best blog posts on anti-aging for their convenience. In order to get this eBook, they will have to sign up to your newsletter.
I learned of this method from Nick Loper at Side Hustle Nation. Take a look at this blog post called Blogging For Recurring Revenue — he puts his show notes on his website and at the very bottom he has a link that says “Click here to download Erin’s top tips from this episode”.
This method works extremely well because people like to download things to look at later. I have signed up on a few of Nick Loper’s episode show notes because I wanted to remember what the person said during the podcast.
The topics each month will be based on self-help, not just the health industry but there will no doubt will a lot of crossover topics. All of their products are high-quality, so for only $10 a month you’ll get a great membership.
This price isn’t going to last, though – soon they plan to charge $27 for the content. If you get in now you’ll still get the same rate when it changes, though.