Creating an Outline To Make Done-For-You Content Unique
When you purchase done-for-you content it can be easy to use the content as-is. Who you’re bought the packs from have done an amazing job or researching and writing the topics and sub-topics and the content is spot-on.
But instead of using the done-for-you content exactly how it is when you get it — I challenge you to create something unique for your audience.
Make an outline and then use the done-for-you content based on that outline.
8 Steps To Create an Outline & Your Unique Content
- Pick a topic
- Decide what main topics you want to include, as well as subtopics
- Find done-for-you content that works with the outline you’ve just created
- Put together the blog post (or content you’re making) with multiple pieces of done-for-you content
- Read through the blog post/article/training/etc and make sure it reads smoothly.
- As you’re reading through it – fix things that jump out, you don’t want to be included or don’t work with what you’re creating
- Add any stories, opinions, resources or a link to one of your blog posts.
- Finish it up and then use it.
You don’t have to use done-for-you content exactly as is. You can take the pieces of content or components that you want to use and mix them with another done-for-you pack or content you’ve personally used.
Ninja Tip: If you’ve been buying my done-for-you content you know that most of my products have Canva eCover Templates – take advantage of them and use them for different parts of your business such as for a lead magnet you’re working on, an eBook or a short report. They don’t have to be used for the products you purchased them with.
Take the eight steps I’ve outlined above and implement them with this free Blog Series & Marketing Kit: Goal Setting in Business Content Bundle., as well as the special triple combo bundle that you can grab for only $10. All of these packs can be used in conjunction with one another and work well in the above example.
By outlining what you’d like and then using the done-for-you content you’ll make your content completely different than someone else who has bought and used the content.
P.S. You can use any of the done-for-you packs at Niche Starter Packs to implement these steps.
Want to share or keep this for later? Here is a PIN:
GET MY DAILY PLR DEALS
(PLUS TIPS, TRICKS & TECHNIQUES TO USE PLR)