Blog Post Series – Benefits To Having Them On Your Site
A blog post series is multiple articles on your site that will allow you to go deeper into your topic than a singular post would.
Why do you want to do that?
There are a few reasons. One of which is the fact you’ll have to come up with less blog topic ideas if you do it this way. Who doesn’t love that when you’re creativity isn’t working.
When you work with blog series there are a few benefits.
Benefits of Creating Blog Post Series
- You’ll know exactly what you’re going to be promoting for the week, month or series of the theme.
- Less switching gears. By using a theme you won’t have to switch from thinking about Halloween Décor one blog post and Gift Ideas the next. Although those are two great topics for fourth quarter if they are in your niche. 😊
- Reduces content ideas. When you’re working on one theme at a time you’re not having to come up with dozens or hundreds of different topics for the entire month or year.
- One blog post can lead into another. You can use the first blog post as a intro to the other blog posts that have more details.
- Inner linking your blog posts is easier because you’ve got a series that you can link one to the other.
- You can go deeper into topics than you could when you’re only talking about a subject once.
- Less likely to get writer’s block or skip a posting because you’ll already have an idea of what to write or what topic of PLR to use.
- Monthly content theme also forms hooks for people who are interested in the subject and they’ll keep coming back and you can turn readers into subscribers.
- Themes help you create a framework for your blog. Once you’ve got systems in place and know how you’ll be creating your content – it’ll be easier for you to get it done.
- Helps you repurpose or revisit old blog posts and content based on your topics.
- Magazines do it successfully and have for years…so can you.
Take a look at this blog post by Darren Rowse that talks more about going deeper into a topic: Discover Hundreds of Post Ideas For Your Blog With Mind Mapping
You don’t have to use a mindmapping software. I wanted to show you the blog post to give you an idea of how to think of different blog posts from one idea.
Have a great and productive day!
P.S.Join the Creativity PLR Challenges group – you’ll find a content marketing plan using PLR challenge that will help you take action to create a content marketing plan for your blog…including blog series.
Use Affiliate Link Disclaimer:
In the spirit of full disclosure some of the links in this blog may be affiliate links, which means I may receive compensation for suggesting the products, services or businesses. However, I would never recommend any product that I didn’t believe was high quality or it wouldn’t benefit you and your business.
I also do not suggest them only to get commissions, but because I truly believe they could help you grow your business, engage with your audience or get you to your next milestone or goal.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.