Journaling is a Way to Change and See Results In Areas Of Your Life and Business - This Includes Self-Improvement, Fitness, Health, Business, Lifestyle, Parenting, Relationships and Many More...
"Incredible! Done-For-You Content to Easily Schedule an Entire Series & Build a List With This Dual Topic... Worrying & Journaling"
What You'll Get in the DFY Content Series & Marketing Kit:
Grab This For Only $27!
3 Easy Steps To Use This Done-For-You Content
Download. Personalize. Use As Your Own.
Anxiety Relief and Journaling are a Great Topic For So Many Niches
Health and Wellness, Self-Improvement, Parenting Blogs...
You'll get high-quality done-for-you content that can be used on your site. This bundle is created for you to schedule your content on your site, dig deep into a subject and then share it multiple times.
Allow your audience to discover a healthy and effective way to reduce worries through Worry Journaling.
This is done-for-you content that you can get up on your site and then share to your audience - all in one bundle.
Plus you'll get content that resonates with your audience.
What's Included In This Bundle:
Here's an overview of what you'll get:
- 5 Blog Post Series: You'll get a series of blog posts that will let you dig deep into the topic. You can schedule these on your blog and then link them together to help your readers go through the series.
1. What is a Worry Journal? (662 words)
2. Writing in a Worry Journal at Night Could Make Your Life Better (623 words)
3. How to Journal to Tune into Your Worries (635 words)
4. 5 Ways to Use Journals to Help Soothe Your Worries and Sleep Better (658 words)
5. Tips to Make the Most Out of Your Worry Journal (661 words)
- 5 Intro Emails: Every single blog post comes with an intro email. This email is specifically written to help you share this series to your subscribers or tweak the wording a little and share on your social media platforms. To do that, you can set these up in your email software as a sequence or on a Facebook group as a post.
- 26-Page Report, "Worry Journaling: Creative Ways to Better Sleep and Less Anxiety": (Blog Posts Combined): You might not want to use the content as blog posts, so I’ve compiled them into an eBook or you can use the report as a way to get opt-ins at the end of each blog post by offering the combined content in one place. Not only that, but this eBook has been formatted with headings and images for your convenience.
- Professionally Designed eCover: You’ll be provided with a Canva Template for the eBook cover. Canva is a free graphic software platform and it is easy to change the eCover to your branding.
- Social Media Posts: You'll get 10 social media posts per blog post (50 total) for you to use to direct people back to your site where you've posted. This includes 5 Facebook / Instagram posts, as well as 5 Tweets per blog post. It is easier to share when all you have to do is add a link, tweak it a little to include your voice and post!
- Long Tail Keywords: You’ll get researched keywords related to worry journaling.
- BONUS: Royalty Free Images
Want a closer look at exactly what you'll be getting. Check it out:
Worry Journaling Blog Post Series
In this section, you're going to get ready to use blog posts that you can upload and schedule on your site. This is going to provide valuable information and help your audience explore how they can overcome stress and live a better life.
What is great about these blog posts is that you can use them easily as a series! People love series and will want to make sure that they get on your list to know when the next one is being released. So make sure that you're offering an opt-in box at the end when you release the blog posts the first time.
You'll also want to make sure you've got an objective for the blog post. This could mean that it is informational, you want customer to sign up for your opt-in, or you want readers to click through to a signature program, etc.
Then add a call to action on every blog post.
All blog posts are 600+ words, so you can give a lot of valuable information that allows your audience to get real results.
Tip: Make sure that each of the blog posts links to one another. That way, you'll get link juice AND your readers can find all of the posts in that series.
Worry Journaling Emails to Share Your Blog Posts With Your Audience
These ready-to-use emails save you time when you go into your email software because they are going to introduce your blog post. All you have to do is tweak it and add the URL to the blog post on your site.
This saves you hours of time that you can invest in other areas of your business.
NINJA TIP: You can also repurpose the emails into social media blurbs and add them to those platforms as well.
So you're really getting a two for one.
At the end of each email you could also say, "if you missed day 1, here is the link," or "if you missed day 2, here is the link." It is a great way for people to know where to go next if they've joined in the middle of the series.
Engaging Social Media Posts to Link Back to Your Site
Creating the blog posts and uploading them onto your site isn't enough. You'll also need to share the blog posts and engage your audience on your social media platforms.
This takes time, but in this blog series and marketing kit, you'll get 5 Facebook Tips and 5 Tweets for EACH blog post.
That means you'll have enough blurbs to market your blog post for 5 days (or 5 times).
Engagement with your audience is important and that is why we’ve included 10 social media blurbs for you to use. You can use them to promote the report and get more subscribers or send people back to the blog posts.
The blurbs encourage people to click on the link and read the rest of the blog post.
Grab This For Only $27!
26-Page Report To Use As An Opt-In Or Freebie
The report is compiled of all the articles so that you can also use it as an opt-in. Growing your list is an essential part of running a business and by providing valuable information that people want and need you'll start adding more people to your list and that leads to bigger community.
Canva eCover template with this PLR pack.
Ready made eCover that has an eye-catching design for you to use right out of the box. Change the report name, add your name as the author and start using this eCover right away.
This makes it much eaiser to use your brand colors, change images that you want to and add your own title to it when you use the eBook template provided.
This report would be a great lead-in to a signature product or a challenge that you're hosting. You can add a call to action throughout the report, plus you can create a sales page as an upgrade on the download page. This will put your offer in front of people right away.
26-page eBook, "Worry Journaling: Creative Ways to Better Sleep and Less Anxiety"
Use the report template that is provided and put it for sale on your site to earn profit or use it on your site to get traffic. You can also take bits and pieces out of it and add it to your social media platforms.
Even though this is formatted into a report template, that doesn't mean it has to stay that way. You can use it for whatever you'd like to.
Check out what you'll get in the eBook template...
5 sections that talk about the following:
- What is a Worry Journal?
- Writing in a Worry Journal at Night Could Make Your Life Better
- How to Journal to Tune into Your Worries
- 5 Ways to Use Journals to Help Soothe Your Worries and Sleep Better
- Tips to Make the Most Out of Your Worry Journal
The report template is compiled of the PLR articles below. You'll find them formatted with headings, subheadings and images. This will save you time and lets you repurpose the content quickly and easily.
So this is a great way to buy a PLR ebook that you can put to use right away.
The PLR articles can be schedule on your blog post throughout the month to create a series.
Keyword Research Done For You
You'll also get keyword research service done for you. I’ve come up with long tail keywords all related to spices, kitchen spices and the healing power of spices. You’ll find some of these are what people like to call low-hanging fruit keywords while others have more searches.
These are all high-targeted keywords and I've used a very popular keyword search software to get them. They all have the potential to easily get on the first page of search engines.
Search engine optimizing is important, so get a head start with this list.
BONUS: Royalty Free Images
Images are expensive to purchase, so I’ve found royalty free images that you can use with the articles or inside the report.
These came from Pixabay and you're able to use them in your products and on your blog without attributions.
As you can see, there is a lot of reasons to buy the PLR content in this package. There is a wide variety of high quality PLR products including a niche PLR ebook, eBook template, and even keyword research service done for you.
How to Use the Blog Series & Marketing Kit:
Worry Journaling PLR - High-Quality Done-For-You Personal Development Content...
Just Download, Personalize & Use As Your Own!
There is a ton of done-for-you content in this PLR bundle. It has been set up for you to blog consistently and then share with your audience through emails, as well as social media posts.
You'll even get all the blog posts compiled into a beautifully designed report so that you can use it as an opt-in, freebie to your list, sell it or as a bonus to a product you currently have.
All the work is done for you - just tweak the content and you're ready to use it.
This DFY Blog Series & Marketing Kit is only $27 and will save you hours and hours of your time creating content.
Click the button below and get immediate access to the
DFY Blog Series & Marketing Kit: Worry Journaling
Grab This Right Now For Only $27!
After you purchase this bundle – you will get to immediately download all of your content!
All PLR Products that you purchase from me are non-refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
- Don’t pass on PLR rights to anyone, so your customers only get personal use rights.
- Do not put my name on it.