Today Susie and Geoff O’de over at Master PLR launched their Health and Wellness PLR Membership and they are giving it away at a steal for only $10 per month!
Check out what you’ll get:
- 10 High-Quality Articles
- 10 Social Media Posters
- eBook Created From the Articles with Graphics
- Professional eCover Graphics
This month’s topic is on
Infectious Diseases & Immune System PLR Articles
. Here are the topics you’ll get:
- Differences Between Viral and Bacterial Infections – 731 words
- R0 (R-Naught) – Understanding the Rate of Spread – 815 words
- Why is Social Distancing so Important – 780 words
- The Worst Pandemics in History – 710 words
- How to Protect Yourself from Viruses – 730 words
- Signs You Have a Weakened Immune System – 760 words
- Soups to Boost the Immune System – 726 words
- Does Echinacea Help Boost the Immune System? – 743 words
- What Supplements Help Boost The Immune System? – 796 words
- How Can You Boost Your Immune System Quickly? – 815 words
You might be wondering how to use the articles, as well as the eBook and not give your customer’s the same content.
I’d give them both. Gasp. :0) There are a couple of ways that you can do it.
1. Offer only a few of the blog posts and link to the eBook to purchase or as an opt-in.
2. Put every single article on your blog post and then at the end of each create an opt-in form and tell them you have compiled an eBook of your best blog posts on anti-aging for their convenience. In order to get this eBook, they will have to sign up to your newsletter.
I learned of this method from Nick Loper at Side Hustle Nation. Take a look at this blog post called Blogging For Recurring Revenue — he puts his show notes on his website and at the very bottom he has a link that says “Click here to download Erin’s top tips from this episode”.
This method works extremely well because people like to download things to look at later. I have signed up on a few of Nick Loper’s episode show notes because I wanted to remember what the person said during the podcast.
The topics each month will be based on self-help, not just the health industry but there will no doubt will a lot of crossover topics. All of their products are high-quality, so for only $14 a month you’ll get a great membership.
GET MY DAILY PLR DEALS
(PLUS TIPS, TRICKS & TECHNIQUES TO USE PLR)