Goal Setting is a Way to Change and See Results In Areas Of Your Life and Business - This Includes Self-Improvement, Fitness, Health, Business, Lifestyle, Parenting, Relationships and Many More...
"Incredible! Done-For-You Content to Easily Schedule an Entire Series & Build a List With This HOT Topic... Goal Setting."
Earn Affiliate Income With Product Reviews!
What You'll Get in the DFY Content Series & Marketing Kit:
- Five done-for- you blog posts, saving you time to research and write all the content
- Five ready to use emails that introduce the blog posts, so that you can easily share your blog post to your list
- A 22-Page report compiled out of the blog posts, to easily add an opt-in to turn readers into subscribers
- Five beautifully designed social media tip images, these are unique because each one has a tip that is related to the topic.
- DFY long tail keyword research, pick a keyword that you want to rank for and get your content up.
- BONUS royalty free images, content needs images to make it more appealing to your readers.
- One Top 5 List, you'll get a tangible top five list with different products to recommend, plus you'll also get this list as a 7-page product guide that is going to help you refer people back to the product reviews.
- Five product reviews, these are the products in the Top 5 List
What You Should Know About Goal Setting Before You Dismiss It As a Topic That Isn't Going to To Work at This Time of Year or On Your Blog
You might be thinking that goals are for the beginning of the year when people make them as New Year's resolutions or as goals for their life. So people have already made them and it is too late to be talking about goals on your blog.
But the truth is that right now most people who did made them need help - getting motivated, making goals in a way that they can
So as you can see right now is the PERFECT time for you to talk about goals. We are fasting approaching 2nd quarter if you've got a blog that helps people in business and so you could use this to remind them of the goals they made during 4th quarter or maybe they didn't get a chance and are flalling around because they're almost 3 months into the new year and feel like they're running around in circles - not accomplishing anything.
Goals Are For All Ages
Goals are what makes dreams come true. Anyone from any walk of life can set goals and see results. This is for people as young as five and all the way up.
In fact, people should be teaching their children how to set goals so that they'll be able to do it effectively throughout life. This could be as early as 5 years old. You'll have to adjust them to match their mental development.
People set goals all throughout their life..when their in their teens, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and beyond. By doing this they're working towards something they really want in life.
Goals can be both long term and short.
As a homeschool parent my year goal is to make sure my son gets the education he needs each year. I do by knowing what he needs to learn and setting up curriculum based on those. I also have the long term goal of him being able to go into the world after he becomes an adult with all the social and skills he needs to learn.
Goals Can Be For Anything
As a parent they could have goals like stop yelling at their children, spend more quality time with their children, make time for their spouse or help their children start learning life skills.
You can have personal goals about health. As a mom this could be allowing yourself more self-care moments, eating more vegetables or taking the time to walk with friends (or by yourself).
Health could also be about learning to eat healthier or preparing meals at home instead of stopping at the local fast-food restaurant on the way home.
As a teenager your goals could be about applying for scholarships or finding the right trade school for your chosen profession.
In business your goals could be about setting up systems or growing your business to a certain dollar amount.
Goals make the world go round and writing about them is going to help people see results.
There are so many reasons to include goal settting content on your blog, but the two most important are:
1. By teaching your audience how to set goals and see results, you can change lives and help people turn their dreams into reality.
2. Self-help and goal setting is a HUGE niche that isn't slowing down and you can earn affiliate commissions on tons of different types of products. This can include tangible or digital products, as well as workshops and training products from other entrepreneurs.
Did you know that there are over 70 million posts on Instagram related to goals with ONLY two hashtags? That doesn't include hundreds more....
Goals are HUGE in popularity on Instagram. These are social media platforms that you can grow a following with and potentially earn money from promoting products or selling your products.
Instagram has over SEVENTY MILLION posts between the two hashtags #goals and #goalsetting. This doesn't even include tags that are similar (look below).
It is popular because it helps so many people. You can set goals about anything in your life.
Here are some of the hashtags that I found on Instagram:
- #couplegoals 13million posts
- #relationshipgoals 11 million
- #couplegoals almost 2 million
Building strong relationships seem to be the biggest type of goal that people are interested in on Instagram, but they aren't the only ones here are more that I found:
You'll love the fact you can help other people when you publish this content series.
So how can you get into this trending and popular niche?
With the DFY Blog Series & Marketing Kit...
You'll get Text and Word format.
Content in Text and Word Format.
Bonus: Amazon Product Images
I'll even provide you with the product images for all of the reviews. These are images from Amazon - I grabbed them for you so that you can easily use them without having to stop what you're doing, go get the images from the site and then get back into the swing of your project.
You're getting a great deal with all of this content and images.
How to Use the Content Series & Marketing Kit :
- The DFY Blog Marketing Kit is geared towards creating a blog series and then marketing it to your audience.
- Use our done-for-you content to quickly get an informational and educational blog series up for your readers to enjoy.
- To make it even better we've compiled all the blog posts into a report and you can add an opt-in form on your posts to collect leads.
- Then take the emails that introduce the blog post and add them to your email auto responder. There is very little work you need to do here - just add your blog post link and your name at the end.
- The last section is all about promoting your blog posts with social media posts that you can share, as well as eye-catching images.
- But I've taken it even further for you - I've provided a product guide (top 5 list), as well as reviews on all the products on the list to help you earn affiliate income. This means you'll be able to link to, reference them and use as recommendations throughout the blog series. Also remember that these product reviews aren't exclusive to this bundle or series, so you can use them in different blog posts that talk about goals, goal setting or using a planner.
Goal Setting is a Great Topic So Many Niches - Self-Improvement, Lifestyle, Health, Parenting, Business and So Many More...
Right now is the best time to grab this pre-written content bundle!
All PLR Products that you purchase from me are non refundable.
PLR Rights Terms:
[YES] Can be edited and modified in any way
[YES] Can be branded and sold as a report with personal use rights only (PDF)
[YES] Can put your name as the author
[YES] Can be used as eCourse and webinar material
[YES] May use the content on your site/blog
[YES] Can be used on article marketing sites
[YES] Can be translated to other languages
[YES] Can use the content to create and post videos on video sharing sites/blogs, etc.
[NO] Cannot claim copyright to the content since it is PLR
[NO] Cannot resell the packs
[NO] You may NOT sell or giveaway private label rights (non-transferable PLR)
[NO] Can be added to membership sites with resell and master resell rights
[NO] Cannot use my name as author
April & DMan
P.S. With this pack you'll get an entire blog marketing kit - not only will you get the content to post on your blog, but you'll be able to share the content with your audience with emails, social media posts and social media images.
P.P.S. Remember that 61% of people buy a product AFTER they've read a blog post. The high-quality product reviews on Popular Amazon Products in this bundle will help you earn affiliate commissions - faster and easier than before.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.