Viral Marketing Title Topics:
- Do Tell a Friend Campaigns Still Work (482 words)
- Getting PR Attention is Easier Than You Think (491 words)
- How to Create a Viral Infographics (458 words)
- How to Create Viral Videos for Under $200 (485 words)
- How to Get More Likes, Follows, Stumbles or Subscribes (492 words)
- Marketing Stunts: Coming Up with a Brilliant Angle (474 words)
- Turning Viral Traffic into Cash (527 words)
- Using StumbleUpon for Instant Viral Traffic (527 words)
- What Kind of Content Tends to Go Viral? (510 words)
- What Motivates People to Pass Content On? (479 words)
- 10 Articles
- Tweet Blurbs
Get all of this for $10.95
PLR Rights Terms:
1. Don’t pass on PLR rights to anyone, so your customers only get personal use rights.
2. Do not put my name on it.
Please note – this is PLR that I have bought a special license to sell. But rest assured It is high quality content. I provide it because I want to make sure my customers get the opportunity to purchase what they need, when they need it. Make sure you don’t own this already. I will always let you know if a pack is under special license or not.